Rules & Regulation for Student
- Use of Cell Phone/Mobile/Music etc. During classes and examination within the college premises,
is completely banned.
- The candidate should not be employed in any office/institution/organization till the completion of
- The candidate should not misbehave with college authority/respectable teachers/staff of the college
and abide by the orders of the Principal in maintaining discipline during the entire term of study in the college.
- The candidate should have to perform all home/term papers/assignments assigned to him/her by the subject
teacher/teachers in the true sense of the term.
- The candidate should always come to college with dignified dress and wear College uniform regularly as
directed by the college authority.
- The candidate must not indulge in drinking/smoking/abusing drugs/gambling/Immoral trafficking/chewing
pan, pan masala, gutka, passpass, talab, tobacco etc. within the premises of the college. In the event of his/her indulgence in any of the above said vices, he/she shall be liable to expulsion from the college without any warning by the college authority.
- The candidate should regularly visit college library in order to collect reading materials.
- The candidate should not discriminate/look down any co-friend/classmate on the basis of tribe
/caste/religion and belief.
- The candidate must not keep long hair (For Boys) during his stay in the college.
- The candidate should keep his/her classroom/surrounding clean and tidy throughout their
study in the college.