Departmental Profile : Education
Dr. Bweyhunle Khing
HoD Associate Professor
- M.A. Education, Ph.D
- Learning disabilities
- 21 years
- Junior research Fellow, 2years, SCERT, Nagaland
- Training-cum- research-Assistant, 2 years, SCERT, Nagaland
- Lecturer, M.V.C. College, Kohima, 2 years
Extra curricular duties:
- Member, Parent and Teachers Association
Extension Works A:
- Nagaland public service commission (NPSC) syllabus
- Nagaland University syllabus
- Subject Expert and question setter- Interview conducted by Govt. of India
- Question setter/ Evaluator- Nagaland University and other University
Extension Works B:
- Board of Trustee, 4 years, Mt. T. Theological College
- Board member, 4 years, Asia soul winner, Theological College
- Identification and remedial programme of learning disabilities –
ISBN:978-81-93077603, Gwanyu publishers, 2012
- A Complete guide book on psychological bases of education (B.A. Education)
Semester-1 Nagaland University-ISBN:978-73-8127-4-071-New Delhi Publishers, May 2014
- Learning disabilities: Identification, remedies and teaching strategies, B.ed, M.ed,
and Research scholars, Indian university-– ISBN:978-81-930776-10, Gwanyu publishers, 2014
- A complete guide book on educational measurement and evaluation, B.A. education (Honours)
Semester-1V Nagaland University-– ISBN:978-81-930776-2-7, Gwanyu publishers, 2012
- Dyslexia: its causal factors and remedial programme( to be released soon)
- Learning disabilities of primary school tribal children in Nagaland, International
journal of learning community and education-An International Journal of
Educational and Social Development-Learning Community volume 3 No.3, Dec 2012, ISSN No-0976-3201
- Importance of research in ‘Impressions’, Annual Journal, Kohima College, Volume 1: 2011
- Aphasia in ‘Impressions’, Annual Research Journal, Kohima College, Volume 3: 2015, ISSN 2278 4624
- God helps who help themselves- Nagaland Post, 5th Jan. 2015
- Hard labour, a favourite child of God- Eastern Mirror, 30th Nov. 2014
- Ode to education- Nagaland Post, 26th Oct. 2014, and Morung Express 15th Oct.2014
- Do you know who is a dyslexic child?- Morung Express, 3rd December, 2012
- The reason why Nagas are scared of mathematics- Eastern Mirror, 24th May 2012
- Why research is needed in our present society? -Eastern Mirror, 17th May 2012 and Nagaland Post,
6th May 2012
Seminars/ Training programmes as Resource person:
- Quality education – Seminar on Quality education & Self employment organised by Rengma Students Union.
- Identification and corrective measures of learning disabilities (LD) organised by SCERT, Nagaland.
- Self- employment and productive activities organised by Rengma Students Union.
- M.ed, research students
- M.A., M. Phil, M.th. research students
- Rashtriya Gaurav Award- 2010
- Best Citizen of India- 2010
Smti. Kaholi Chishi
Smti. Dorothy Swuro
- M.A. (Education), North Eastern Hill University, 1992.
- 21 years
Extra curricular duties
- Member, Alumni Committee
- Member, Canteen Committee
- Invigilator, Nagaland Civil Service (Preliminary) exam, 2015
- Invigilator, Union Public Service Committee (Preliminary) exam, 2014.
- Nagaland University, Question setter, evaluation work
- Resource person, Kohima College Inter-Departmental Seminar, 2015:
Topic,‘ Communitisation of Elementary Education in Nagaland’.
Smti. Kevilenuo Kemp
Smti. Ketholelie Terhuja
Smti. Lona Katiry
- M.A. (Education), Nagaland University, 2004
- UGC-NET (2006)
- 11 years, 9 months
Extra curricular duties
- Secretary, Students Career & Counselling Cell
- Secretary, Mentoring Cell
- Recordist, Workshop on ‘NU Examination Process’ organised by Nagaland University &
Kohima College, 27th Oct. 2015.
- Presenter, College Inter-Departmental Seminar, 2013.
- Nagaland University, model Question setter.
- Nagaland University, Question setter, evaluation work.
- ‘Effective Teaching’, published in, ‘Impressions’, Annual Research Journal, Kohima
College, Volume 2: 2014, ISSN 2278 4624
- Naga Traditional institutions and Practices for Enculturation, (2011). Impressions,
Kohima College Annual Research Journal.