Dr. Eunice Alinger
- PhD (History), Nagaland University, 2015.
- UGC-NET (2005).
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in History, University of Delhi, 2001.
||13 years, 9 months
- Convenor- Library Committee,
- Secy- Tribal Museum,
- Secy- Research committee
- Member- Tribal Museum
- Coordinator, 3 Day Capacity Building Programme for Research Scholars,
organised by OKD Institute of Social Change & Development, Guwahati; ICSSR, New Delhi and
Kohima College, 23rd – 25th February 2016.
- Resource Person, State Level Parliamentary Quiz & Youth Parliament Competition,
conducted by Department of Parliamentary Affairs, 2015, 2013-2009.
- Recordist, Workshop on ‘NU Examination Process’ organised by Nagaland University &
Kohima College, 27th Oct. 2015.
- Invigilator, Nagaland Civil Service (Preliminary) exam, 2012.
- Recordist, Seminar on “Quality Management in Higher Education for Principals of
Secular Colleges in Nagaland”, organised by Dept. Of Higher Education, 27th Oct. 2009.
- Examiner & evaluation work for Nagaland University Examinations.
- ‘Commodification of Water in Nagaland’, in ‘Impressions’, Annual Research Journal,
Kohima College, Volume 3: 2015, ISSN 2278 4624
- ‘The Development of British Colonial Environmental laws:
The Forest Administration in the Naga Hills 1881-1947’ in ‘Impressions’, Annual Research Journal, Kohima College, Volume 2: 2014, ISSN 2278 4624
- ‘Traditional Management of Water in Nagaland: A Case study of Kohima District’,
in ‘Changemaker’, an Academic Journal, July-August 2014, ISSN: 2348-7747
- Role of the Middle Class and the Educated Elites in the Socio-Political awakening of North East India,
in ‘Impressions’, Annual Journal, Kohima College, Volume 1: 2011, ISSN-22784624