Disaster is a sudden calamitous and unfortunate event that brings with it great damage, loss, destruction and devastation to human life as well as property and also hampers ongoing developmental activities in a particular area being affected. Since disasters are events that are unpredictable most of the time, it is important for the college community to manage disasters by being prepared in advance. Hence, the disaster management cell has being set up.
Aims and objectives:
- To create awareness about disaster and its consequences.
- To prepare in advance to face such situations.
- To organize safety awareness programmes.
- To identify and manage hazards in the college.
- To mitigate the effects of disasters in the college.
DISASTER MANAGEMENT CELL
- Dr. Visiezolie : Convener
- Kelhoukhrienuo : Secretary
- Vikhozolie : Member