The Skill development programmes shall be chosen and based on felt need of the locality in order to meet the growing demands of the service sector.
Aims & Objectives:
- To inculcate the value of dignity of labour in students.
- To create awareness on the importance of basic skills.
- To impart basic skills, knowledge & attitudes for self employment to students in their own village/ communities or nearby areas.
- To develop entrepreneurial skills for initiating micro-enterprises especially for the rural youth and community.
- Impart training on health, hygiene, sanitation and mechanization of sanitary services and skill programs pertaining to liberation of scavengers.
- To impart and enhance IT skills for teachers through different programs.
- Training imparted by experts on basketry, knitting and other handicraft to 4th Semester Students, 2015.
- Training and workshop on IT skills
Skill Development Cell:
- Convenor : Buno
- Secretary : Dr. Konei
- Member : Dieseno
- Member : Nzan
- Member : R. Dozo