Prospectus and Admission forms
Students can get access to the admission process through the College Prospectus and the College Website www.kohimacollege.nic.in where all the details of information related to mission, programmes and courses implemented, fee structure, rules and regulations, information about the institution, management and staff are given. Students are free to apply to any course of their choice offered by the College, provided they have the qualifying marks, by paying a nominal amount for the application form. Admission forms are issued after the publication of the results of the qualifying examinations.
- Selection to the Honours Courses is made based on the marks obtained by the student in the particular subject opted for.
- There are no cut-off marks for the students in the General category, but entry into Honours course is 45% as per Nagaland University rules.
- During selection process for new admissions in the undergraduate programmes,
- First preference is given to Higher Secondary Level (Class 12) pass outs from Kohima District Government Schools.
- Next preference is given to Higher Secondary Level (Class 12) pass outs from Kohima District Private Schools.
- Others are considered only after accommodation of the above categories.
- The college also accommodates applicants who come with recommendation letters from Sports Authority of India and the State Sports authorities. Such students are given some relaxation in class attendance and internal examinations if they are engaged in the interest of the college or as State representatives to Sports/Games competitions held at home or for other State Level and National Level competitions.