Smti. Kelhoukhrienuo Sekhose
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Tenyidie, Nagaland University, 2010.
- Registered for Ph.D (Tenyidie), Nagaland University, 2014.
- Asst. Professor, on contractual basis, Kohima College, Kohima: till date.
- Assistant Professor Deptt. of Tenyidie, Nagaland University (2011- 2013)
- Lecturer, Mt. View Christian College, Kohima (2011).
- Asst. teacher, Mezhür Higher Secondary School, Kohima (2010)
- Asst. Teacher, Bethel Higher Secondary School, Kohima (2009)
- Member: Research Cell
- Secy- Skill Development
- Editorial Board Member, ‘Ura Dze’ a bi-monthly literary journal of Tenyidie, a publication of Ura Academy Publication Division (2011 till date).
- Translation works in Tenyidie:
|Legend of Krase (Paper presented & published)
Name of the Book: TENYIDIE LITERATURE TRADITIONAL AND MODERN
Compiled & Edited: DUOVITUO KUOLIE
Published by: Sahitya Akademi, New Delhi.
Year of Publication: 2013
The soul of colors under the project 'The Soul of Colors,
A Study of the Textile Traditions of the Angami, Rengma, Sumi and Lotha Naga Tribes of Nagaland' conducted by the Indira Gandhi National Center of the Arts, New Delhi and sponsored by Outreach Programs, National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad.