The College is affiliated to the Nagaland University for the Graduate Degree Course in Art Stream only. The minimum duration of this course, with or without an Honours subject is 3 years (6 semesters) and a maximum of 5 years (10 Semesters).
- English Honours students are required to take two elective subjects in addition to English Honours, General English, Elective English, Alternative English/M.I.L & Environmental Studies.
- Besides English Honours, an Honours Student is required to take two elective papers in addition to Honours Paper and the corresponding elective paper, General English, Alternative English/M.I.L & Environmental Studies.
- Pass Course students are required to take three elective papers in addition to General English, Alternative English/M.I.L & Environmental Studies.
- Students opting for Functional English cannot opt for Elective English, Elective Tenyidie and vice versa.
The college authority reserves the right to choose eligible students for Honours subject after conducting-screening test for Honours in that subject. Under no circumstances, students obtaining below 45% will be allowed to opt. Honours any subject.
Subjects taught are:
- Honours in English, Political Science, History, Education, Economics and Tenyidie.
- Compulsory Papers: General English, Alternative English/M.I.L Tenyidie, Environmental Studies.
- Elective Papers: History, Education, Political Science, Economics, Tenyidie, Elective English & Functional English.
New subjects/stream to be introduced soon:
Introducing from the session 2016-17
- Principles of Management
- Indian Banking System
- Financial Accounting
Sociology (Honours in Sociology not offered)