November 2015 to March 2016.
- On 24th of NOV 2015 Kohima College Students Union organised a successful poster camping in the college campus against delay of SC/ST scholarship.
- Ten students from KCK participated in the Hornbill First Cut Entrepreneurship Competition, organised by the youth net. i.e. from 1- 8th December 2015. From Kohima College, ‘Feasible Team’ was placed at top 4 and ‘Ethnicity Team’ was declared as the most innovative team.
- The Women cell of Kohima College Student Union organised a cooking class for the students on 5th of December 2015 with Madam Kashili Joseph as the resource person.
- Thenon Konyak, a student of Kohima College was declared the winner of Naga Orpheus Hunt, 2015.
- Kohima College, Economics Department went to Darjeeling from 12th- 22nd December 2015 for educational exposure trip.
- Pre-Christmas was celebrated in the college campus on 15th of December 2015, with Mrs. Alice Walling as the resource speaker.
- From 9th -25th January 2016, 14 students led by Assistant Professor Evothung Ezung, went for an educational tour visiting Kolkota, Mumbai and Goa.
- On 24th of January 2016 ten students participated in the marathon race organised by the Border Road Organisation (B.R.O) and Miss Vekuvoü was placed in the 1st position.
- Farewell program of outgoing Vice- Principal Madam Zetso Sakhrie was held on 27th of January 2016.
- 152 students participated in the torch relay of 12th South Asian Game held at Kohima on 1st of February 2016.
- 30 NCC cadets (19 girls and 11 boys) participated in the Republic Day Parade at Secretariat Plaza Kohima; Nagaland (26th Jan.2016).
- Mr. Imnasüngkum Walling and Miss. Mughatoli, NCC cadets from Kohima College participated in the Republic Day Parade at New Delhi (i.e. 26th Jan. 2016).
- Students of 2nd Semester participated in the National Deworming Day programme on 10th February 2016 organised by Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Nagaland.
- Career Guidance programme was organised by the North East India Tribal Students Development and Welfare Society for the 6th semester students on 9th February 2016.
- On 19th February 2016, two students, Mr. Eangchi Konyak and Ms.Vekuvolu were inducted as College Ambassador for the tenure 2016-2017 for SVEEP programme under Election Department, Govt. Of Nagaland.
- A Three-Day Capacity building programme for Research Scholars organised by the OKD Institute of Social Change and Development, Guwahati and Kohima College, was held from 23th -25th February 2016. In total 35 people including faculty members from several colleges in Nagaland and research scholars from Nagaland University attended the said programme.
- 982 students and 54 chosen volunteers (1036) attended Nagaland Youth Summit held on 26th to 27th February, organised by the Youth Net. Kohima College collaborated as an educational partner.
- Legal awareness Programme for students of Kohima College was held on 3rd March, 2106; in collaboration with RAJIV GANDHI NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF YOUTH DEVELOPMENT (RGNIYD) and NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME (NSS).
- 49th Parting Social, Kohima College, was held on 8th March 2016, with alumni member Shri. Neihu C. Thur, (IAS) Home Commissioner, Govt. of Nagaland, as the Chief Guest.
- A One Day Workshop on Digital Literacy Training organised and conducted by Skill Development Cell, Kohima College & National Digital Literacy Mission was held on 29th March, 2016.